Skip to main content

movie,Kawasaki,thick shakes and mom's travel

Watching a movie in the office is something I haven't done till date ie irrespective of the organisations that i have worked for so fast.Such record was broken last afternoon when I watched Miss Congeniality at my workstation.It was fun and I never thought it would be such great time pass!

Work was completed in the morning,so after lunch I was all set to go to KH.Spent about a couple of hours in the library,made notes for whatever needed overview and then read the Jobber book.A video was shown in class on Guy Kawasaki,apparently the man behind the success of Apple,his talk was refreshing and he is the sort who would never lose ground since he is firm about wanting more than material success.The beauty is this guy hasn't tasted the material success,has always moved on to do something new once an experiment was success!So his talk was on revolutionists and how they should act,10 basic steps to it,its like foundation for much better business.He was once asked to become CEO of Yahoo but he didn't take it up then,since he didnot picture the potential.Today he is CEO of Garage.com,a company that helps venture capitalists and guide the new players.After the video we had the overview,it covered all of my doubts.Yay!to that.

Then met up with Sam and had thickshake from Baskin Robbins,something I have craved for in weeks now.Headed home,had dinner,mom has packed all her stuff and her bags were in my room.Though she is going for only 10 days there is some discomfort I have in her travelling to S'pore.Weird,i know,but somehow I feel things are never the same and why is it that only i have a problem adjusting to changes!Sigh...I will be leaving work around 1530 hrs,go home and then head to the airport.I guess i have a class this thursday,but its not yet confirmed.The bad headache continues this morning.

Comments

Athena00181 said…
Hi Tuloo! Interesting post. Which classes are these? how was Miss Congeniality - is it the first one or the second one? have seen the first one but the other.
Take care!
sharikahline said…
this was part one of miss congeniality!i havent seen part 2 as well.heard its horrible!:p

well,am doing a small time mgmt course with an institute here.

me just gonna read ur blog..see ya!

Popular posts from this blog

has it ever happened to you??

Suddenly I feel there's time in my hands....the following thoughts cross my mind... - that model on the cover looks awesome, how is that so? - if they actually airbrush pictures , then how come there is a good looking category? - i want to see a brand new juice in the market,tired of the same old ones... - i feel like shopping often.its more a thought than action. - i like clothes that some other women wears...i want stuff like those! - how come there is traffic only when i want to drive? - water is good for me, very good....keep drinking..has anyone tried flavored water? - is flavored water as good for health? - how come some advertisements are soooo good? is it just one person or a team? - when everyone is busy how come i have time? - how is it that my phone rings only when i want to sleep or when i am occupied? - why do i get tanned so quickly? - how come technology is always surprising to me? - why didn't i get into sports or music when i was younger? - why is it that some

Annual review

So besides the calendar year, is the birth anniversary....hence as I add on to my age tomorrow, here's an attempt to recollect how the past year has gone. -Loads of shopping -Fun with Bangalore and Dubai friends -The WEDDING itself : laughs and tears -Landed in USA -Boredom overwhelms on weekdays -San Francisco visit -17 mile drive -Joined aerobics -Lake Tahoe visit : first ever parasailing,jet skiing -Trip to Las Vegas -Visited Santa Barbara and Solvang -Finally completed my case study -Joined ICC as a volunteer -A California Driver License earned -Trip to Los Angeles and San Diego -New year party at a club ,first ever -Yet another assignment completed -Joined dance classes -Hubby's business trip -A small time course taken up -A new dance class And in the meanwhile -Home sickness -Earned some good friends -Painful paper problems -Potluck dinners -Mixed thoughts about this place -Learnt some decent cooking -Few physical issues -Grasping the local laws -Relocation : its thrill a

High expectations, really??

i want to know what is the limit to expect or do we expect nothing at all?! Suddenly, I am wondering if I am so selfish to have asked for the basic things. Today was horribly dull for me, a day i wish hadn't even dawned! Nothing sounded right...There was absolutely no mood to even eat.. Sometimes i wish there was a routine, something to do every single day. Though i have kept myself busy with 2-3 things for a week, sometimes not having anything to do in the morning and waking up just to wonder "what now?" is something i am unable to handle.. i have been told time and again to enjoy this time period but what about it to enjoy? Today I couldn't even bring myself to watch some TV. Just too mad about situation n absolutely despise the helplessness of it. Arrrrghhhhhh! How out of sync can i get!