Skip to main content

As 2007 seems to fly....

So we are here at the 2nd last day of the 2nd month....sometimes it feels like yesterday was New year's day and some other times it feels like while is time as snail-paced as traffic in the mornings! Weird....Maybe I am going crazy or not making good use of time...I dont know!

February has been a very good month according to me. I finally got done with the seeminly never-ending Finance paper, V-day finally made a lot of difference (and sense too!) , my beautiful sister's birthday, SR got selected for the Radio contest , my new sis is getting a recognition from college.....and most of all, better understanding of my partner.

D-day nears -- it fills me with excitement,anxiety,worries. Everyday is like part of a huge countdown, there's so much to do and a whole lot to take up and look forward to! Its testing at times, I can lose my cool and go horribly out of sync! Then I have to take a walk, get in some more fresh air and let Mother Nature calm me and in her own language tell me all will be okay!
( now when I can't step out, there's my lovable partner who calms me sooo well!)

I like the craziness, the happiness for now and I am finally looking at the brighter side to living , after these testing times....The idea is I am still not calm and I don't mind it...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

has it ever happened to you??

Suddenly I feel there's time in my hands....the following thoughts cross my mind... - that model on the cover looks awesome, how is that so? - if they actually airbrush pictures , then how come there is a good looking category? - i want to see a brand new juice in the market,tired of the same old ones... - i feel like shopping often.its more a thought than action. - i like clothes that some other women wears...i want stuff like those! - how come there is traffic only when i want to drive? - water is good for me, very good....keep drinking..has anyone tried flavored water? - is flavored water as good for health? - how come some advertisements are soooo good? is it just one person or a team? - when everyone is busy how come i have time? - how is it that my phone rings only when i want to sleep or when i am occupied? - why do i get tanned so quickly? - how come technology is always surprising to me? - why didn't i get into sports or music when i was younger? - why is it that some ...

The 1969 reunion!

My dad is currently enjoying "retirement", he recently tells me that he is soon having a 1969 college reunion! While just hearing that got me excited, the stories of how he found his college mates after 42 years was even more interesting. To begin with, he bumped into one of them and that kick started the whole process. They chatted about what they have been upto so far in life and if they were in touch with others. From there on, one thing led to another, he tells me. He met up with a few who never left town and stayed on for all these years. Today, they have managed to arrange a gathering of 25 classmates, all this without the involvement of Internet at all! Dad tells me that a couple of never touched a computer! That just concludes that the Internet is overrated and its sad that even if we are equipped with more tools, no one has time for another. So meeting up is pretty much a big deal in today's world. So proud of the 1969 batch!

Wedding preparations...

So we made a trip to India for a fortnight, I had to write a review- it was one of a kind.(though the characteristic of hectic is an unavoidable feature!) For the first time- 5 of us took the same flight, thats jija, sis and 3 of us, so for a start it was exciting, and the new look of the Sharjah airport was extremely pleasing, very very refreshing! :-) AirArabia was as ever on time,love this airline, had all good experiences so far! so we landed in Mumbai and crashed after a shower at my periamma's place.my cousin's little one was so cute, full of masti...the next morning was spent in selection of a suitable wedding card.Somehow it was easy to choose, since just 1 stood out in my opinion and luckily the higher authorities approved, even though they thought it looks a little small.after 2-3 corrections, the outcome was great! relieved at that work! then we went get a lehenga for reception wear,now I love to shop in India - cos of immense competition, they make you feel like the...